Saturday, May 22, 2010

eat, sleep, work, repeat

Well, a lot has happened since the last time I wrote. Sorry I haven't updated but I've been very busy. I try to call home on skype as often as possible but with my current schedule I seem to only get about ten minutes at a time. The job I'm doing is very taxing, and I find myself more and more tired. The paperwork is more tiring than the physical aspect. My workout schedule is shreds, I haven't had the time to get in a rhythm, so I guess it will have to wait until I get back to El Paso. Until then I'll do what I can. The days melt together like gummy bears in the microwave. Not sure how to separate them. I know one day a week is maintenance, and after that we should have the rest of the day off. My guys get a little rest, but the rest of the day for me is spent in meetings and briefings. Part of the job I guess. There's been some long days and nights here lately. In other news, I put down a deposit for a rental house in El Paso yesterday, its very nice and close to where I work. I think I'll enjoy staying there. It will be great to have somewhere to go when I return, rather than a hotel or my buddy's garage. Also got myself put on a waiting list for a German Pinscher puppy. I'm looking forward to having a puppy around the house, it'll be fun. I'm about ready for a vacation. I need to get some real food, have some real fun, and get some real rest. I can't wait to get out of here. I've got a lot of plans for when I get home, a lot of big changes.I'm really looking forward to getting home. If I could hurry it along, believe me I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment